4 Color Shine Rose Gold
Metallic 4 Color Pen
A new twist on a timeless classic. The BIC 4 Colours Shine is a sleek, modern, metallic version of the traditional BIC 4 Colours pen. French entrepreneur Marcel Bich introduced the BIC 4 Colours Original ballpoint in 1970, a pen that could change colours in a click without changing pens. A brilliant idea. Ground-breaking then and legendary now, BIC fans around the world have been using the BIC 4 Colours pen for decades. Millions of BIC 4 Colours pens have been sold and they each hold a special place in someone's heart. For some it's their trusty pen, for others it’s a tool of the trade. Pupils and high school students couldn't take notes without it and artists depend on it. You can always spot the legendary design of the BIC 4 Colours pen with the round barrel, convenient clip for attaching it to your notebook or shirt pocket, and the signature lanyard hole on top. It's made at the BIC plants in France based on time-honoured knowledge. A genuine BIC.
- Always keeping up with the times, the BIC 4 Colours Shine ballpoint pen is decked out in shiny metallic colours.
- Includes 4 medium 1 mm ballpoints in blue, red, green and black for crisp, precision, colourful writing.
- Made in Europe the BIC 4 Colours Shine offers unbeatable quality
- A legendary design featuring an easy-grip round barrel, a side clip and the signature clicking buttons.
- Long live the BIC 4 Colours Shine Biro pen: each refillable ink cartridge writes for an average of 2 km – that's a total of 8 km.